Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Talk: 9ByDesign Interview


Good news. Cortney Novogratz was totally cool. Her publicist told me they couldn't both be on the phone at the same time, so I could speak to them separately. I opted to just go with Cortney. The bummer was that her call came as I was on my way to get the train at Union Station to join hubs and the kids in San Luis Obispo. My neighbor was giving me a ride since she works in downtown. I felt a little bad (and totally nauseous) doing a phoner on the road. But... Cortney cool. (Yay! Nice people. We love you.) And here's what they DON'T mention in all of the press releases: Their 9ByDesign show is going to focus on some budget-worthy aspects of interior design. Good news, right? They'll do a Brooklyn brownstone entirely in Pier 1 Imports. That I have to see. Then they'll also install an Ikea kitchen in a Hamptons spread. I'll link to the LA Times article when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment