Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Stuff: New Missoni Catalog






Is it just me or does all of this crazy color make you smile? I went to the new Beverly Hills Missoni store last week. Yikes. Not so smiley. Real serious (guard opening the door, me feeling guilty before proven innocent), and then real serious architecture inside. More museum than shop, oh, sorry, boutique. Me feeling all matchstick girl wanting a Missoni scarf ($325) and caftan ($930). (Put 'em together and that's a month of preschool for both kids.) But even if the whole scene had a chill to it, once I was back in the comfort of my office and had a chance to look at the stuff online, I felt happy again. Kinda wishing I could afford anything there! Oh well. Another life. (I had to price check some items for a piece I'm doing to the LAT on Missoni: Candles start at $365 and go to $565. Yikes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment